The HR Manager position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HR Manager acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HR Manager seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HR Manager maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
• Excellent people management skills.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• High level user with Microsoft Office applications, Applicant Tracking Applications, HRIS and Social Media accounts.
• Knowledge of office administration procedures.
• Knowledge of HR best practices.
• Ability to partner with employees and leadership.
• Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required.
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 5-7 years of human resource related experience.
• Preferred HR certification (SHRM/HRCI/CP/PHR)
Kelly Cable offers a great benefit package which includes:
100% paid training
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid holidays and vacation/personal time
Advancement opportunities, we believe in investing in those who want to invest in us