Kelly Cable of N.M., LLC provides engineering support to a number of clients within the telecommunications and power industries.
This is a full-time, hourly position with benefits including health, vision, dental; company paid life insurance, options for short and long-term disability insurance, paid holidays, vacation and 401k retirement plan. Kelly will provide paid, job specific training for this role.
This position will involve computer drafting of diagrams and job prints for project construction. The drafter will be required to utilize client specific databases to research and produce pertinent information for job completion. Attention to detail is a critical expectation. The ability to prioritize and self-manage in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines is essential.
• Excellent computer skills including CAD or similar drafting, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to learn various company systems to access, research, view and analyze information for use in completing job records, diagrams and prints
• High level of initiative and productivity and the ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Civil or mechanical engineering is a plus